The Mattes Western Correction Pad is excellent for horses that spend many hours working under saddle as the natural properties of the sheepskin absorb shock, and are highly breathable. Additionally the Correction System ® allows incremental changes for a precise fit with use of the Mattes POLY-FLEX® Shims. The POLY-FLEX® Shims are 5mm which are designed to be layered as needed for precise, incremental fitting. Helpful when saddles are too wide, bridge, rock, or managing an asymmetry.
- SPINEFREE® design means no contact or rubs in this sensitive area
- No seams on highest grade sheepskin available
- Absorbs energy and bounce
- Ideal for pressure distribution
- Airflow between the fibers equalizes temperature
- 3 Correction pockets on each side
- 5mm POLY-FLEX® shims provide precise correction-not more or less than needed
- We stock Brown/Natural & Sand/Honey
*See size chart *Measurements might vary slightly due to CM to Inches conversion* Please allow 6-8 weeks for custom orders.